Monday, May 21st, 2012...4:58 pm

Tennis Skills

Jump to Comments

Alasdair– “I think that learning tennis is excellent. I like being able to use a racket and bounce the ball off the ground.”
Ben– “Tennis is really really good fun to learn. I enjoy bouncing the ball and working with a partner, I would like to play a game.”
Jack T– “Doing tennis for P.E is brilliant because you can challenge yourself to do better each time.”
Aimee– “I have found tennis hard, especially bouncing the ball, I don’t think I have improved much.”
Lauren– “Tennis can be scary when all of the balls are raining down. I think we have gotten better with practice.”
Jonathan– “I have found tennis hard, so I have not enjoyed it. It is hard because the ball rolls away a lot.”

•   Mr Ogg
    May 22nd, 2012 at 10:10 pm    

Primary 3 I think you have been working hard each week and your tennis skills are improving every lesson. For those who are finding it hard don’t worry, just keep practicing and you will get there. If you find that the ball is getting away from you think about how you are holding your racket, maybe change the way its facing. You can also look at your classmate’s to see how they are doing it.

Well done Primary 3, Keep up the good work!

•   Eve
    May 28th, 2012 at 1:25 pm    

I think it was amazing especially when the scorpian flicked its tail at us.

•   chloe
    June 2nd, 2012 at 6:54 pm    

I did not find it hard at all. It was easy peasy lemon squeezy. I loved it when MR.Ogg taught us.